You guys, I am having a day.
Today was just one of those days where every.single.thing was a fucking struggle.
“Mom, I’m not going to eat this banana for breakfast, instead I will mash it in my hair, then cry about it.”
“Mom, I don’t want to be carried!!!!! I want to be crawling!!!”
“MOM! I DON’T WANT TO BE CRAWLING I WANT TO BE CARRIED!!!!!!!!!!”
Today, she cried:
1. While in the stroller, taking a walk.
2. While in her highchair, because I wouldn’t let her put her hand IN the cup of water
3. While in the tub, because her boon toys were screwed together, like they should be. No, she cried until I had them all in separate pieces, and I had to hand them to her one by one.
4. After she got out of the tub, because she wanted to be in the tub
5. While she was having her bedtime bottle, because she didn’t want me to carry her while she was drinking milk. She also didn’t want to drink milk. In fact, milk is the mortal enemy today.
I am exhausted.